Saturday, September 18, 2010

♥☺CHECK IN TIME♥☺

Hey!......it's me again....the smart guy genius!!!!

I'm at MawMaw's House.....yeah!!!!!!!!!


When I come over here...I'm in mawmawheaven......

Look at my school work.

My letters are getting better

How about that.... Thumbs up!!


I know MawMaw like this one........Because ....She the Apple of my eye...lol!
Ok! let me fix that one.....She likes the scripture: Deuteronomy 32:10
He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
Now we got all of that out of the way....
I'm doing real good at this new school. Only thing I was telling MawMaw...the lunch is awful...but you know. I had to hear that speech from MawMaw.
So I'm going to be thankful....and when I get home I'm going to eat better.
Thanks! MawMaw, you always pull me right on back to reality....♥☺
♥ You know what we always say!!
UNTIL NEXT TIME
READER....BE BLESSED!!
DON'T FORGET ALL THE LITTLE GUYS....IN PRAYER....
THIS THE SMART GUY GENIUS LOGGING OFF..........I'M OUT