Monday, January 3, 2011

~*~ GOOD BYE!! 2010 ~*~


Today, I just wanted to give closing thoughts and feelings on 2010. My first thing I would like to do is give all the Praise to my Heavenly Father for keeping me safe from all bodily hurt, harm and danger.

I am aware that if it had not been for the Lord being there for me, I would have lost my mind. For so many things went on in 2010 would have made me go to a place no one should go who is in contact with the Almighty.

I want to Praise God for the mind to want to return to the Classroom. If I had thought about returning in another space in my life, I would not have still been going to class. I am so glad that God has the last say on what it is that I will be doing right now.

Have not been in a position where I was able to focus on a career or anything else that concerned me first for so long. It is unreal that my time has finally come.

Now that it is here, I am determining to embrace it to its fullest.



As Always

Readers, Be Blessed!!