Tuesday, April 26, 2016

GOD IS A KEEPER

Look at this,My heart was made glad today (July 3,2010) my,my ,my! I was going through some papers that I had stored since way before 2003. And I always wondered where this young lady would be today. As you see by the articles ,dated April 10, 1982, so that's 29 to 30 years ago. My son will be 30 this year and he was born in 1981. I am grateful for the Internet. I typed in her name, but the last name throw me off. You know mother's will always think of a grown up as still being a child, then my mind went " she may be married by now' ..."light bulb moment"...OK!!
The last name come up as "Black", giveS a website address for a Church. Then my soul got happy... went to it and I said "Glory to God!!"
Held the article Pic along side of the web pic, then I went to crying...that was a happy cry..... It does my spirit good to see young folks on fire for God. All I'm saying now if this young women was doing what she was doing at seven years old.....My God! I am so over joyed about this blog...I can't hardly contain myself....IT'S TIME TO SHOUT!!!

















There is no need to wonder about her children........In Kirk Franklin's song "IMAGINE ME" just imagine having this lady Pastor Cee, has your mother.......Gifts:piano,song writer,composer,salaried organist and director....all at seven years old........there's nothing else to say.....
BUT: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!


**SO HERE IS WHAT I FOUND ON JULY 3RD 2010**
Pastor Cee
Pastor Ceandrys E. Black (God’s Prodigy – the name given by Tony Brown developer of Tony Brown’s Journal) is an anointed woman of God with ministry experience dating back to her early childhood years. She is not only known for her gifts in prophetic song and music, but her openness in counseling. This New Orleans native serves as the Co-Pastor of Living The Word Ministries. She works diligently in the service of the Lord with her husband, Pastor Raymond Black, III.
Women of Wholeness (W.O.W.) has been birthed from this vessel and has strongly impacted the lives of many women and propelled them into a closer relationship with God. Women are immediately drawn by her passion and unconditional love. “Women of Wholeness W.O.W.” is a ministry where women feel comfortable to express openly the secret matters of their heart. Pastor Cee boldly encourages women to dig into their past and address the hurts that cause so many to be guarded and hardhearted towards other women. This allows her God given vision for women to reach, release and restore their purpose and passion to be fulfilled.
Co-Pastor Black’s hunger to win souls for Christ is transparent through the life she lives for Christ. Her raw ministry sets an atmosphere where all can trust, bring down walls and become whole. This woman God’s prodigy truly exemplifies this name.
A mother of four; Raion, Raymond IV, Ranai and Ryan is truly a woman of power, strength and integrity. She is a friend and spiritual mother of many. Her sincerity and self-sacrificing compassion for others exhibits her belief that one must “Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
*********************

READER I PRAY YOU ENJOYED THIS ENRTY AS MUCH AS I HAD PREPARING IT...
AND AS ALWAYS / BE BLESSED! / UNTIL NEXT TIME...