Tuesday, April 26, 2016

IF JOB WAITED ON THE LORD WHY CAN'T I

In my quest to get to my desired goal. It seems so hard. Now I''m back beating myself up again. I know what it means to trust God. But ,I know to that we are to be busy doing something too. I thought, I read "FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD". So I have questions as to Why when I'm working to get to my goal, I'm at the door of whatever it is (unspoken) and it seems like the door won't open and then when it does..."SLAM!".

Then that takes me into a mode I don't like...

"ALL MY LIFE, I HAD TO FIGHT".....snap,snap ( snapping fingers).....

back to blogging....Whew! OK!

I had to take a day to chill out... I walked...rode the bus, cried, talk to myself......looks like when your upset everybody and their brother want to talk to you....so I faked it...talked as cheerful as I could, made it back home and had a new out look on things.....THANK THE LORD!..CAUSE FOR A MINUTE THERE I WAS...i won't even say. So now that I had that kind of a day, where do I go from here....I'll get back in it to win it. Because God can not use quiters and cowards.


I'M NOT GONNA SAY I'VE CRIED MY LAST TEAR...because that would not be the truth. And for me crying is cleansing. And it's in the Word that the Lord bottles up our tears... (PSALMS 56 : 8) now how special is that. There is a song that says "YOUR TEARS ARE ONLY TEMPORARY" again how nice is that....So that let's me know (we are going to) have to cry. So let me pick myself up out of the pity box and get back to heading toward my goal.






And stop looking a hot mess like this web cam pic. This is not of the day I'm speaking of right now. But is one those others...

As always
Readers, Be Blessed!!

** Keep me in your high mind..
Because I'm going somewhere...**