Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JERRY HAS LEFT THE "BLOG" BUILDING

Hey! I just dropped in to let you all know I'm leaving the building (blog) so please,please,please hang in there with MawMaw.
I will be going to live with TeeTee, so I can go to Township School and get away from Public, it was to much going on there. And I need to be where School matters. Where the Teacher's care about the outcome of the students. If I were to stay at Public School my nickname would change and I can't chance that.
I'll call MawMaw when I want to add something like updates on my new school and other little things. So for now I bid you Peace and Blessings!!
Oh Yeah! ...Did you ever wonder why we always say Blessings ,in our endings. It is because "What you send out... will come back to you... I want you to remember that...
MawMaw, taught me that... and I think that's the greatest thing since slice bread...
KEEP ALL THE LITTLE GUYS IN YOUR PRAYERS AS WE START SCHOOL SOON....
LOVE YA!!
I'M OUT!
THE
~SMART GUY GENIUS~