Tuesday, April 26, 2016

WOW!!! /I AM BACK....REALLY, IT'S ME/ JUST ME



******VERY VERY LATE POST******
All Praises To God!!


Thank you, Jesus   >\o/<  I really , really mean that.

How has everyone been? I sure have missed you....I pray that peace and joy has attended your way in my absence.

           My last post/entry was in January of 2011 / Here it is July 28,2012.  I have missed coming to this place and space. While I was away I kept doing good things like enjoying family-attending classes and going to other functions.

          While in the midst of all of the day to day adventures, I maintained my sanity with the help of the Almighty.. I say that because on Dec. 31st 2011, I became homeless (not by my doing) due to a bad conditions that showed up after one month after moving into a larger house. So I'll chalk that up to "lesson learned".

I cried for some/ many days...then I had to put the tissue away and know that I was'nt ever left all by myself, although that was what I was feeling at the time. I went to live with my youngest daugther, after asking so-called friends could I stay a while and it's was like I never asked I got not one reply to my request. And can you believe the persons I ask are "Church folk"....yes and YES I said CHURCH  PEOPLE...really! I'll let that alone, because----it's not going to change anything. See how God can keep up (pic above), I don't even look like what I been through.

Now on too some more good news...I turned 54 on the 25th of this month and still working on my degree (MA), making A's and  B's and still going strong, remember it's all because of God's grace. My externship completion date is December 2012, and I'm so looking forward to it.

I'll be back as soon as I can, but for now....
Readers, Be Blessed!