Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HURTING PEOPLE / HURT PEOPLE






For those who are hurting: I'm witnessing that if you let it go. God will heal you. But you have to let him. Yes! it takes time. Yes! the devil want you to keep remembering. But you have the power to be freed from whatever the hurt is(there are many forms). Don't let it rule you...You rule it.

















Phil 2:5-8 5 Let this mind ...be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.
Because of a renewed mind, and time I am healed. But it did not come about overnight. It took years of mistakes. It took a lot of crying,putting myself down for mistakes that I made.
I held my own self captive. And the Devil had enjoyed himself sitting back watching me wallow in all of the sorrow, tears and pain.
Just recently when walking from the store, that I realized that I was finally free. As hot as it was( is / 7-2010) outside a breeze came over me. It was such a breath of fresh air.....in my whole life, I never had been able to breathe like that.
For this I am so grateful. And all The Praises belong to God....
Surely God is in the Healing Business!!!


SO READER:
BE HEAL BE DELIVERED AND BE SET FREE!!