Friday, August 20, 2010

~ First Day in First Grade ~


Hey ....Everybody!!


Jerry here, I just wanted to tell you all a little something.


My first day of first grade was so much fun. I have new friends. I have new books to work with. And I'm at a brand new school. But I got kind of upset on the second week. See we had a spelling test and I got nervous and forget how to spell the word I was given. And I started to cry. But I know it will get better. So keep me in your prayers. I'm a big boy now ,and I will get this together.

I got to go so I can be on my "A" game with these words....
Oh!...let me tell you. That letter "A" up there in that sentence is was
I'm going to get in my first grade studies.



Just had to clear that up because I said "A" game, and I know that's what the big people say when they are talking big people talk.
But I'm using it to talk about my grades.....
OK!

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....
THIS IS JERRY and I approve this message.... ♥ you!