Sunday, July 25, 2010

** I'M SO BLESSED!!!! **


Today I am so greatful for just being....I'm grateful for life....I'm grateful for being an overcomer....I'm grateful for having raised three children and a grandson....I'm grateful for my life being spared in the midst of a job robbery...I'm grateful for being spared from an headon collision...I'm grateful for never being out of doors....I'm grateful for ways being made out of no way...I'm grateful for protection from a situation that could have brought a slow death to me...I'm grateful for who I am now...I'm grateful for everything and I Thank God for Jesus!!!!
My gratefulness on this particular day is because it's my Birthday.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lord has allowed me to see the first day of being "52" YEARS YOUNG....And I thank Him today.....My Heart is overwhelmed.


I'm in my right mind,have all of my limbs in motion,can speak,see, hear....understand that it's not on my own that I pocess all of this. But by God's ---GRACE & MERCY--- he has kept me through seen and unseen danger.....My God! This blog cannot hold all that the Lord has done so I'll close for now. Just know that God is not lack toward his children.




If you are reading this and you don't know who I am refering to ....
Get to know the Master and he will carry you through too.


Reader: HOW DO I DO THAT?

just Me: ........ NOTE: None of this is an overnight process....We die daily to sin......so "don't be discoraged".

YOU WILL BE A BETTER PERSON IN NO TIME
GIVE YOURSELF TO JESUS WHILE YOU HAVE TIME

AND WATCH HOW THINGS (get better for you)LINE UP.



*and i appove this message*



JM.


READER BE BLESSED!!