Friday, July 23, 2010

* JERRY...UPDATE *








Hey There!....


It's me the "Smart Guy". I'm at MawMaw's House; as you see I just can't stay away...I Love this place. I just dropped in to tell everybody about my dental experience.

What an adventure it was.... they put this thing on my nose,made my teeth fall asleep,put my sliver on....then I picked out a prize, then Mommy called MawMaw,took me over her house and I got all babied up...




S-W-E-E-T.

Here is what my two front look like now. Mommy and I did not like what they look like. But MawMaw, told me, "It's all right Jerry, before you know it your big boy teeth will push them right out of the way."

MawMaw is the best!



Oh!...While I'm here with MawMaw, we will be going over my words and brushing up my brain for school. And while I'm on that note I have an update....I'm not going to TeeTee's house for school,I'm staying home with Mommy and go to school from my own house this school year......


My house is still in Public School area.....but Thanks Be To God I won't have to do Public.......

WHAT! DID THAT LITTLE BOY SAY

"THANKS BE TO GOD!!!"



YES!...I DID! WE LITTLE GUYS KNOW HOW TO CALL ON THE LORD TOO....


BUT IF YOU IN MAWMAW'S HOUSE YOU GONNA LEARN HOW TO CALL SOMEBODY WHEN YOU IN (been a bad boy) TROUBLE !!




OK!!....JERRY GET BACK TO THE BLOG!!!...WHEW!



Don't forget that school will be starting real soon for us little guy's and gal's. I want everybody to pray for us as we ride in cars and buses on the way to our different schools.


Thank You!, for sticking with MawMaw when I'm at home being a big boy. I love you Reader's much... because if you did not come and visit me on my little blog space. I would not be able to tell you about my amazing life.





BLESSINGS!